Recipe of Speedy Grandma&#39;s Meatball
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grandma's Meatball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandma's Meatball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's meatball recipe. To cook grandma's meatball you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Meatball:
- Use Meat
- You need 1 lb ground beef
- You need Seasoning
- Get 1 egg
- You need 1/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Provide 1 garlic salt
- You need 1 Parmesan & Romano cheese blend
- Prepare 1 olive oil
Instructions to make Grandma's Meatball:
- Crack egg into medium mixing bowl
- Break apart ground beef into bowl
- Shake in bread crumbs
- Add a few dashes of garlic salt and cheese to taste
- Lightly kneed egg, beef, salt, and cheese together until beef has absorbed everything and is well blended
- Break off an eighth of the beef and roll in hands into a ball. Set aside
- Continue the process with the remaining beef. Should make about 8 balls
- Add oil to frying pan. Oil should be about 1/16 inch deep
- Heat oil on medium until oil is hot
- Add meatballs one by one into oil
- Let meatballs brown, being careful to rotate often so that they brown evenly and don't burn
- Once meatballs are browned, add to sauce and cook on low for 4 hours
If you find this Grandma's Meatball recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.