Recipe of Speedy Meatball Stew
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatball Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball stew recipe. To make meatball stew you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball Stew:
- You need For the meatballs:
- Provide 1/2 pound ground beef 85 % lean
- You need 1 onion
- Prepare 5 tbs bulgur wheat (if your meatballs not firm enough you can add more bulgur wheat)
- You need 1 tbs tomato paste
- Provide 1 tbs pepper paste
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin
- Take to taste pepper and salt
- You need For broth:
- Prepare 4 quarts boiled water
- Take 1 carrot
- Take 1 Italian green pepper
- Prepare 2 large potatoes
- You need For the base sauce:
- Take 2 tbs plain thick yogurt
- Use 1/2 lemon juice
- Take 1 egg yolk
Instructions to make Meatball Stew:
- Mix all of the ingredients for meatballs in the first three steps
- In a large baking pan you'll spread the flour over the area off the bottom of the pan ( to prevent meatballs sticking to each other, ) prepare meatballs slightly larger and rounder than a marble , when adding the meatballs, shake the pan back and fourth so they blend with the flour .
- Boil water in a large pot on the side, in a separate pan start making your broth ; add vegetable oil, then chopped onion, tomato and pepper paste, green pepper, continue stirring, at this point your boiling water should be ready.
- Pour water over paste mix. Keep extra boiling water on the side to match the amount of ingredients that you have. Then add potatoes and carrot,
- As you see my ingredients exceeded the amount of water that was in the pot. So I added more water before adding the meatballs
- After broth boils and potatoes get a little bit soft add your meatballs into the broth slowly to avoid the meatballs breaking up and making a very messy stew.
- As soon as you add your meatballs into pot, prepare your "terbiye sauce": mix yogurt, egg yolk and 1/2 lemon juice , mix and pour over stew
- After adding yogurt mixture, cook about 15 minutes more.
- Your stew is ready, if you need more water , add more boiling water carefully.
If you find this Meatball Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.