How to Make Quick Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice recipe. You can cook chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice:
- Prepare marination!!
- Provide 1/2 kg boneless(better than with bone chicken ) but with-bone chicken is also fine
- Get 3/4 cup curd
- Take 3 eggs
- Get 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Take 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Use 1/2 tbsp red chilli paste
- Take 2 tomatoes chopped
- Get 1 onion thinly sliced
- Use 1 potato sliced (optional)
- Prepare 3 cup rice (basmati)/ long rice
- You need 2 cup warm milk
- Take 4 tbsp oil
- Use spices
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 5 dried rose petals (optional)
- Provide 10 mint
- Use 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 clove(optional)
- Use 1 green cardamom
- You need 1 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
- Provide 1 saffron
Steps to make Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice:
- Firstly, marinate the chicken pieces for 3-4 hours minimum or till 24 hours if possible. In this add only half of the quantity of the pastes which is mentioned and save half for later. Also take rice ( basmati/ long rice) if possible and soak them in milk for an hour approx.
- Now take a small frying pan and add oil into it den add onions and fry till Crispy brown then add tomatoes. After removing excess water from the mixture, off the gas.
- Now in a pressure cooker, add about 4-5 spoons of oil ( little more than usual). then add all the dry spices mentioned below.
- After this add half saved pastes of ginger, garlic and red chilli.
- Now after this add chicken marination along with the extra liquid to cooker and saute it very well for about 10 mins. Also add dried fenugreek to it.
- At the end add soaked rice along with left over milk in it. Also add some mint leaves abd soaked saffron to it for a nice fragrance.
- After 10-15 mins it will b ready… Serve hot !!!!!
If you find this Chicken biriyani/ spicy chicken rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.