Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Chicken briyani
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken briyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken briyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken briyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken briyani recipe. To make chicken briyani you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken briyani:
- Take 2 pcs bay leaves
- Prepare 1 pcs star anise
- Get 1 pcs cinnamon stick
- Provide 5 pcs cardamom
- Provide 10 pcs cloves
- You need 4 pcs finely chopped onion
- Get 2 pcs finely chopped tomato
- Use 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1/2 cup curd
- Get 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Use 7 pcs green chillies
- Use leaves Coriander
- Take leaves Mint
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
- Use 3 cup Basmathi rice
- Provide 600 gm chicken
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- Take 2 tbsp ghee
- Use Salt as required
- Prepare 4.5 cup Water
Instructions to make Chicken briyani:
- In a pot add ghee,oil wait till the oil is heat then add all the spices,onion,green chillies,coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Saute till the onion colour changed to golden brown then add ginger garlic paste saute till the raw smell of the ginger garlic paste disappears.
- Then add tomato cook till it become smashy then add chilli powder,wait till the oil is separated from the mixture.
- Now add the curd,lemon juice and chicken mix all the ingredients close the lid and cook in a low flame till the chicken get cooked for 75%.
- Then add a water (for 1cup of basmati rice 1.5cup of water both should be same cup) make it to a boil state after that add rice here we need to check the taste of salt and cover with lid.
- Cook in a low flame after 15-20mins the biryani is ready to serve.
If you find this Chicken briyani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.