Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Kolkata style Chicken Briyani
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kolkata style Chicken Briyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kolkata style Chicken Briyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kolkata style chicken briyani recipe. You can cook kolkata style chicken briyani using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kolkata style Chicken Briyani:
- Use 1 kg chicken
- Get 4 potatoes
- Prepare 500 gm Basmati rice
- Take 3 medium size slice onions
- Prepare as needed oil for frying the birista and cooking
- Get 1 cup curd
- Use 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 cup birista (fried onion)
- You need 1 tsp Kewra water
- Provide 1 tsp rose water
- Take 1 tsp meetha attar
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala
- Provide 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- You need 2 tsp briyani masala powder
- Use to taste salt
- Use 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Use 5 piece alubukhara (dried plums)
- Take 1/2 cup grated khoya
- Use 1 1/4 cuo milk
- Prepare pinch saffron strands
- Take 2 tsp melted butter
- Take 4 tsp melted ghee
Steps to make Kolkata style Chicken Briyani:
- First make birista for deep fry the slices onions till slightly golden in color then fry the potatoes once done keep it aside.
- Then marinate the chicken for this in a large mixing bowl mix together curd,ginger garlic paste,red chili powder, birista,kewra water,salt,biryani masala powder,pepper powder then add chicken pieces keep it aside for few hours,soak the rice for 30 minutes.
- Then heat a kadhai add some oil then add the marinated chicken pieces add the potatoes cook it on a low medium flame till it done
- Now separate the chicken pieces and little gravy contain in it, set the kadhai grease it with some ghee then boil the rice with whole garam masala parboiled the rice, now assemble everything together.
- Some chicken pieces,potatoes,dried plum sprinkle with some biryani masala powder,grated khoya put some rice then soaked saffron milk mixture then again layered with rice sprinkle with biryani masala powder,grated khoya milk essence mixture melted butter ghee mixture and birista.
- Cover it with aluminum foil then put the lid on it cook it on very low flame for 35 minutes then turn off the heat keep it aside for 30 minutes then serve hot.
If you find this Kolkata style Chicken Briyani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.