Recipe of Ultimate Cabbage and carrot slaw
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cabbage and carrot slaw recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage and carrot slaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage and carrot slaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage and carrot slaw recipe. To make cabbage and carrot slaw you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage and carrot slaw:
- Prepare and 1/2 cups of green cabbage
- Use shredded rainbow carrots
- Use mayonnaise
- Take white sugar
- You need apple cider vinegar
- Get half and half or heavy cream
- Prepare grated yellow onion
- Provide eighth of a teaspoon of celery
- You need eighth of a teaspoon of lemon pepper
- Use eighth of a teaspoon of mustard seed
- Prepare Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Cabbage and carrot slaw:
- First mix the dressing with the mayonnaise the apple cider vinegar, the sugar and the seasonings. Set aside to marinate
- Shred the cabbage and the onion and the carrots. Rinse the cabbage and carrots and drain if necessary.
- Pour the dressing on to the cabbage and carrot mixture. Mix well. Let sit for a few hours and you have cabbage and carrot coleslaw.
If you find this Cabbage and carrot slaw recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.