Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Slowcooker Goat Stew
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slowcooker Goat Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slowcooker Goat Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slowcooker Goat Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slowcooker goat stew recipe. You can have slowcooker goat stew using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slowcooker Goat Stew:
- Prepare 1 medium swede
- Get 1 medium carrot
- Provide 1 medium leek
- You need 1 vegetable stock cube
- Get 1 tsp Onion Marmalade
- Use 4 tsp Gravey Granules
- Get 400 g Goat
Instructions to make Slowcooker Goat Stew:
- Boil a kettle and heat a pan with 1tbsp of vegetable oil over a high heat.
- Dice the goat into cubes.
- Peel and roughly chop the carrot. Roughly slice the Leek and peel and cut the swede into roughly 1cm pieces.
- Add 1tsp onion marmalade, stock cube and 4tsp of gravey granules to 250ml of boiled water and stir well to mix. Set to one side.
- Once the pan is hot, add the goat to the pan, season with plenty of pepper and a pinch of salt. Cook in the pan until browned all over.
- Once the meat is ready, remove from the pan and set to one side.
- Return the pan to the high heat and add the Leek. Keep. Stiring in the pan to avoid it catching and burning. Once it has cooked for about 4-5mins and beginning to soften, add the rest of the vegetables and stir well to coat in any juices and sedement in the pan.
- Add a splash of boiled water to the pan and deglaze the pan, this should create a small amount of gravey. Pour all of this into the slow cooker, add the goat and pour over the Gravey.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
If you find this Slowcooker Goat Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.