Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 🐔 and waffles 🧇with a spicy 🥵maple sauce recipe. You can have chicken 🐔 and waffles 🧇with a spicy 🥵maple sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce:
- Use 1 lb. frozen chicken strips
- Take Waffles (frozen) OR fresh !!! 🥰
- Provide 3/4 cup maple syrup
- You need 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- You need 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- Provide 1 teaspoon margarine or butter
Instructions to make Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce:
- Prepare chicken strips by cooking in oven according to package directions……. When done set to the side…..
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan on low heat mix together maple syrup, black pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce and butter or margarine….
- Cook maple syrup mixture until all ingredients are blended…..set saucepan to the side when done…..
- Heat your waffles either in your toaster OR in a waffle iron……
- Place waffles on a plate, then pour about a tablespoon of maple syrup onto each waffle……
- Place about 3 - 4 chicken strips on top of each waffle…..
- Top chicken with maple syrup, then serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can eat it as an open sandwich or top each waffle with another waffle on top !! 😋
If you find this Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.