Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free/vegan sweet potato pancakes recipe. You can cook gluten free/vegan sweet potato pancakes using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- You need 1/3 cup almond milk
- Provide 2 tsp lemon juice
- Provide 2 tbsp egg replacer (I use 11/2tbl water and 1/2tbl ground flax)
- Use 1/4 cup water
- Provide 1/2 tsp olive or coconut oil
- Take 1 tbsp agave nectar (maple syrup if not vegan)
- Get 1/2 cup sweet potatoes- mashed or pureed
- Get 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp nutritional yeast or baking soda
- Use 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Get 1 cup gluten free flour
- You need 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- Get Brands used
- Provide 1 "Bob's red mill all-purpose flour" contains potato starch, garbanzo bean, white sorghum, and fava bean flour
- Get 1 "Bob's red mill old fashioned rolled oats"
Instructions to make Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes:
- In a large bowl combine 1c milk and lemon juice. Add oats. Let stand for 10 minutes to soften
- if using flax as egg replacer, combine and let stand 5 minutes to achieve egg like texture.
- Whisk together egg replacer, oil, agave nectar (maple syrup), remaining 1/3c milk, and mashed sweet potatoes. Add to oat mixture.
- In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, yeast (baking soda), and cinnamon.
- Lightly oil medium pan and preheat to medium heat. Pour desired sized pancakes. When bubbly and sides firm flip ave cook until golden brown
- Top with desired dressing! syrup, pecans, etc.
If you find this Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.