Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Herby Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Herby Slow Cooker Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Herby Slow Cooker Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to herby slow cooker chicken stew recipe. To cook herby slow cooker chicken stew you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Herby Slow Cooker Chicken Stew:
- Use 5 chicken thighs, skin and fat trimmed off,
- Take 1 medium leek, chopped into rings,
- Provide 2 medium-large carrots, sliced into rings
- Provide 1 red onion, sliced,
- Prepare 8-10 new potatoes,
- Take 1 small Swede, chopped,
- You need Salt and pepper to season,
- Use 1 reduced salt chicken stock cube,
- Get 4 heaped tsp chicken gravy granules,
- Get 1 level tsp garlic granules,
- Provide 1 tsp dried mixed Italian herbs,
- Use 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, or a couple of sprigs of fresh,
- Take 3/4 mug of water, (around 200ml),
- Provide 1 tbsp cornflour, mixed with 2 tbsp cold water until smooth,
- Get Garnish:
- Provide Dried parsley (optional)
Instructions to make Herby Slow Cooker Chicken Stew:
- To the slow cooker (or large saucepan), add the chicken in first, followed by the stock cube (crumbled), dried spices, salt and pepper.
- Then add the gravy granules, garlic and veggies. Pour over the water.
- Leave to slow cook for 5-7 hours on a low heat. Check on it now and then and give it a stir.
- When the chicken is really tender, remove any bones that have come out from the thighs, (if using meat with bones in). Gently stir the stew and break up any larger chunks of chicken into bite sized pieces.
- At the end of cooking, around 15-20 minutes before serving stir through the cornflour mix to thicken the gravy. Garnish with a sprinkling of dried parsley once served.
- Great served alone or with some fresh crusty bread and butter. :)
If you find this Herby Slow Cooker Chicken Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.