Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : )
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef enchiladas : ) recipe. To make cheesy beef enchiladas : ) you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ):
- You need Beef
- Provide 3 lb Boneless Chuck Roast
- You need 1 tsp Salt & Pepper
- Use 1 tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil
- Provide Sauce
- Get 1 large Yellow Onion, chopped
- Use 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- Take 1 Tomato sauce 24oz can
- Use 2 cup Green or Red Chili, chopped (to taste)
- Provide 2 tbsp Chill powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cumin ground
- Prepare 2 tsp Sugar, granulated
- Provide 2 tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce (to taste)
- Provide 1 cup Water
- Take Enchiladas
- You need 2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Get 2 cup Sharp Cheese, shredded
- Prepare 10 Flour Tortillas 10'
- Use Lettuce, chopped
- You need Green Onions, sliced
- Get Sour cream
- Use Jalapenos, sliced
Steps to make Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ):
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat | Sprinkle the meat with salt & pepper cook and until browned on both sides, about 6 - 8 minutes | Remove the meat to a plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add onions to the pot and cook until translucent | Add garlic, chili powder, cumin, sugar, tomato sauce, green chile, hot sauce, water and bring to a boil.
- Return meat to Dutch oven | Cover an reduce heat to low and simmer until the meat is tender and can be broken apart easily | About 2 - 3 hours
- Strain the beef mixture over a large bowl. Transfer meat to a plate and break beef into small pieces, shredding it with 2 forks | Once shredded put back in the Dutch oven and mix the strain solds together
- Preheat oven 350° | Pour a little bit of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish, just enough to cover the bottom | Lay out the flour tortilla & spoon in a healthy portion of the meat mixture | Then add shredded cheese to your liking | Roll like a burrito & place in the baking dish | Repeat until all the tortillas are used.
- Cover completely with the remaining sauce | Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top | Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes | Lastly add your fixings to taste on top, sour cream, lettuce, green onions and jalapenos
- Bon Appétit :)
If you find this Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.