Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Chicken and pork adobo
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and pork adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and pork adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pork adobo recipe. You can have chicken and pork adobo using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and pork adobo:
- Provide Chicken
- Prepare Pork
- Get soy souce
- Provide vinegar
- Take water
- Prepare Potatoes
- Provide Red pepper
- You need Sprite
- Prepare Onion
- Take Garlic
- Use Sugar
- Get leaves Bay
Instructions to make Chicken and pork adobo:
- 200ml sprite 200ml of soy souce and little of black pepper add the pork and marinate overnight. Prepare of the next day.
- Marinate the chicken for 1 hour 200ml sprite and 200ml and little of black pepper
- Cut the potatoes to 4 peaces and red pepper
- 3 table spoon of vegetables oil. Then add the marinate pork (but aside the marinate souce from pork) cook the pork to haft cook then remove the pork to the pan set it a aside. then add 2 table spoon of oil in the same pan then add the marinate chicken and leave it for 10 minutes then add the pork. Then let it cook for 20 minutes stir it all together. Once the pork and chicken are cooking add the potatoes and and let it boil for 5 minutes then add the marinate soy souce from the pork.
- Then add the 250 ml of water and 1 table spoon of sugar. Then add small amount of black pepper then let it cook for 35 minutes until the meat are cook then add the red pepper.
If you find this Chicken and pork adobo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.