Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer salisbury steak with mushroom and onion gravy recipe. You can cook air fryer salisbury steak with mushroom and onion gravy using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy:
- You need ground beef
- Get breadcrumbs
- Prepare large egg
- Get Worcestershire sauce
- Get onion powder
- Prepare garlic salt
- Provide mustard powder
- Provide kosher salt
- You need lots fresh ground black pepper, or
- Provide cooking oil, for searing beef patties
- Use For the Mushroom Gravy
- Take butter
- Provide mushrooms, sliced
- Provide medium onion, sliced
- You need garlic, minced
- Use flour, depending on how thick you like your gravy
- Take broth (beef, chicken or vegetable)
- Use black pepper
Steps to make Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy:
- In large bowl mix together all the steak ingredients (beef, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic salt, mustard powder, salt, and black pepper). Shape into 4 oval patties.
- NuWave AF: Spray Wire Tray with nonstick Olive oil. Brown both sides of patties (about 4 minutes per side) and the remove from air fryer. (Follow PIC steps)
- Heat large pan over 275°F (medium-high) heat and then add oil. Brown both sides of patties (about 1 minute per side) and then remove from the pan.
- Keep same pan and beef juices over 275°F (medium high) heat. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook until onions are golden and excess mushroom liquid evaporates, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and butter. Cook for about 1 minute.
- Stir in the flour, cooking and stirring to remove lumps. Add about 1/2 - 1 cup of beef stock, whisking until incorporated.
- Slowly pour in the remaining broth and whisk until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste (the saltiness and flavors will concentrate some when it reduces down).
- Once gravy starts to boil, reduce heat to low. Stirring often, medium low 175°F (simmer) until the gravy starts to thicken, about 5-10 minutes. Add salisbury steak patties back into the gravy and cook until the steak patties are cooked to your preferred doneness (usually about 5-10 minutes), stirring the gravy occasionally around the steaks. Taste for seasoning and add more salt & pepper, if desired.
- Serve the steaks topped with the mushroom sauce. They are excellent over rice, pasta or mashed potatoes with broccoli buttered cream style sweet corn!
If you find this Air Fryer Salisbury Steak with Mushroom and Onion Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.