Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Fluffy Pancake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fluffy Pancake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy pancake recipe. To cook fluffy pancake you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy Pancake:
- Get 80 g Egg Whites (about 2 Eggs)
- Prepare 30 g Sugar
- Prepare 40 g Egg Yolks (about 2 Eggs)
- Prepare 2 g Vanilla Essence
- Use 60 g Flour
- Provide 8 g Baking Powder
- Use 48 g Vegetable Oil
- Use 60 g Milk
Steps to make Fluffy Pancake:
- Prepare an 18cm bottom-removable round cake pan and cover the inside with parchment paper (If you don't have parchment paper, you can use regular paper).
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and sift. Set aside until use.
- Beat the egg yolk in a medium mixing bowl. Add the vanilla essence and milk and mix well.
- With an electric mixer fitted with a wire whip, beat the egg whites on high speed in a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar gradually and whip until the mixture is fluffy and stiff. Change the mixer speed to medium and keep mixing for 3 min (to equalize the size of bubbles). Move to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the egg yolk mixture into the whipped egg whites (meringue) and stir until half-mixed.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until you can't see the flour any more.
- Add the vegetable oil to the mixture and mix well.
- Heat a large skillet at low temperature and coat with butter. Place the sponge cake pan upside down into the skillet. Pour the mixture into the mold and cover the mold with a lid. Cook for 35 min or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Remove the cake pan and parchment paper. Flip the pancake with a spatula to cook the other side.
- Serve with whipped cream, fruits, maple syrup, etc…
- More Details At http://www.chez-k.org/classics/fluffy-pancake/
If you find this Fluffy Pancake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.