Steps to Make Quick Chicken liver pâté
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken liver pâté recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken liver pâté recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver pâté recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver pâté recipe. To cook chicken liver pâté you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken liver pâté:
- Provide chicken liver
- Prepare unsmoked back bacon
- You need white onion
- Get garlic
- Prepare Thyme
- Use unsalted butter
- Get Extra virgin olive oil
- Use Salt
- Provide Ground black pepper
- You need brandy
- Use port
Instructions to make Chicken liver pâté:
- Fry diced bacon, onion and garlic with sprig of thyme until golden brown. Remove the sprig of thyme and keep the excess liquid in the pan. Dice this mixture until very fine in a food processor and keep to the side.
- On a medium heat fry the liver with the sprig of thyme in the same pan as before until lightly brown and flambé with the brandy. Once the flames have gone add the port and season well.
- On a low heat just melt the butter. If it overheats it will split and it will be spoilt.
- Blend the liver in a food processor until smooth after removing the thyme. Gradually add half of the liquid butter. Once it is fine add the bacon paste and mix well. Pour the pâté mix into serving dishes and let slightly cool down. Pour the butter over the top and set in the fridge until serving.
- Serve with Melba toast/ crackers with choice of chutney.
If you find this Chicken liver pâté recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.