Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Chicken liver pâté
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken liver pâté recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken liver pâté recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver pâté recipe. To make chicken liver pâté you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken liver pâté:
- Prepare 500 g chicken liver
- You need 150 g unsmoked back bacon
- Prepare 1 white onion
- You need 2 cloves garlic
- Provide Sprig Thyme
- Take 250 g unsalted butter
- Prepare Extra virgin olive oil
- Use Salt
- Get Ground black pepper
- Use 50 ml brandy
- Get 50 ml port
Instructions to make Chicken liver pâté:
- Fry diced bacon, onion and garlic with sprig of thyme until golden brown. Remove the sprig of thyme and keep the excess liquid in the pan. Dice this mixture until very fine in a food processor and keep to the side.
- On a medium heat fry the liver with the sprig of thyme in the same pan as before until lightly brown and flambé with the brandy. Once the flames have gone add the port and season well.
- On a low heat just melt the butter. If it overheats it will split and it will be spoilt.
- Blend the liver in a food processor until smooth after removing the thyme. Gradually add half of the liquid butter. Once it is fine add the bacon paste and mix well. Pour the pâté mix into serving dishes and let slightly cool down. Pour the butter over the top and set in the fridge until serving.
- Serve with Melba toast/ crackers with choice of chutney.
If you find this Chicken liver pâté recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.