Recipe of Favorite Smothered Pork Chops
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smothered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork chops recipe. You can have smothered pork chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smothered Pork Chops:
- Get 5 thin sliced boneless pork chops
- Take 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Get 1 pints low fat sour cream
- Take 1 lb pasta of choice, I used thin spaghetti
- Use 1 garlic powder to taste
- You need 1 Black pepper to taste
Instructions to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- Season the pork chops with garlic powder and black pepper. Saute in a medium skillet, until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, boil and drain pasta. Set aside. Use butter to coat pasta while sitting to flavor and keep from sticking.
- Once pork is cooked, add soup and about 2 cups of water to make a sauce. Let simmer for 5 minutes with a lid on.
- Add sour cream, and mix well. Let simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Plate pork chops. Add pasta as a side, topping with the sauce. Enjoy!
If you find this Smothered Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.