Recipe of Perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli cheese soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Take onions
- Get of broccoli chopped into small pieces
- Prepare garlic crushed
- Take Carrots chopped into small pieces
- Prepare Oil or butter (enough to saute veggies)
- Prepare Warm milk
- Take Flour
- Prepare Butter
- Use Shredded cheese (I like sharp cheddar)
- Get Chicken stock
- Use as needed Salt/pepper
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Add onions, garlic and carrots and saute until tender. Then add broccoli and saute for another minute. Add your chicken stock and cover pot and boil for about 10mins (until broccoli is tender) - this is also a good time to warm your milk
- In another pot melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Cook for about 2mins then add warm milk and whisk until mixture thickens. Add your salt and pepper
- As soon as the roux thickens add the mixture to your veggies and stir. Add your shredded cheese. I also add salt and pepper at this time if needed
- Sometimes my soup is still a bit loose then what I would like so I make a mixture of flour and cold water and add to the soup to thicken up. Or you can keep it as is
- Keep the pot on low and let simmer for about 15-20 mins. - - Enjoy:)
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.