Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Barley salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Barley salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Barley salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Barley salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to barley salad recipe. You can have barley salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Barley salad:
- Provide 1 cup barley soaked for 3 hrs and then boiled till tender
- Use 1 cucumber finely chopped
- Take 8-10 mushrooms chopped
- Use 1 onion diced
- Provide Salr
- Get Pepper
- Use 1 tsp oregano
- You need 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take Chopped coriander
- Get 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
Steps to make Barley salad:
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add onions and mushrooms. Saute on high flame for 1 or 2 minutes. Add salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl take the boiled and strained barley. Add cucumber, chopped coriander and apple cider vinegar. Mix well. Now add the mushrooms and onion mix. Toss everything together. Yummy barley salad is ready. Enjoy!
If you find this Barley salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.