How to Make Homemade Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic honey-dijon pork chops recipe. To make garlic honey-dijon pork chops you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops:
- Get 8 thin cut pork chops
- You need Marinade
- Get 2 TBS minced garlic
- Prepare 2 TBS dijon mustard
- Prepare 1 TBS stone ground mustard
- Prepare 3 TBS honey
- You need 1 half fresh juiced orange
- You need 2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp sea salt
- Prepare 1 TBS Dried sweet basil leaves
- You need 1 TBS soy sauce
Instructions to make Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops:
- Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl/container large enough to hold it and pork chops. Optional: set aside some of marinade to put on chops when serving!
- Add pork chops to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24hrs.
- Pull pork chops out of refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking
- Grill/pan fry/bake until cooked through.
- Optional: serve with set aside marinade. Do not use with marinade pork was in unless you heat it to about 160*!
If you find this Garlic Honey-Dijon Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.