Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat balls in tomato sauce recipe. You can cook meat balls in tomato sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce:
- Provide 300-350 g mince meet
- Take 400 g tomato sous
- Prepare 3 soup spoons of bread crumbs
- Get 1 egg
- You need 1/2 onion
- Take 1 garlic teeth
- You need Oregano
- Get Salt
- You need Pepper
- You need Oil for frying (i use olive oil)
- Take 2 soup spoons of sour cream (optional)
Steps to make Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce:
- Cut onion in very small pieces or put in blender. Mix with the meet.
- Add egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano for your taste. Mix well
- Make small balls (wallnut size). Fry on olive oil on big fire from each side until brown.
- In other pot put tomato sauce, add garlic in big pieces, salt, pepper, oregano and keep on medium fire until boiling. For more creamy taste add couple of spoons of sour cream and mix well
- Transfer meet balls to the pot with tomato and cook 20-30 min on small fire.
- Garnish with basil or parsley(optional)
If you find this Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.