Simple Way to Make Perfect Cream of Chicken Burritos
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Chicken Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Chicken Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken burritos recipe. To cook cream of chicken burritos you need 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Chicken Burritos:
- Prepare 1.5 C shredded chicken
- Take 1 C chicken stock
- Get 1 C long grain rice
- Get 2 C water
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper; large julienne
- Provide 1/2 red onion; julienne
- Provide 1 clove garlic; minced
- Take 1 pinch crushed pepper flakes
- You need 3 C cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1/4 white wine vinegar
- Prepare 1 C chihuahua cheese
- Use 3 large flour tortillas
- Provide as needed kosher salt & black pepper
- You need as needed vegetable oil
Steps to make Cream of Chicken Burritos:
- Combine chicken stock and shredded chicken with a pinch of salt in a small saucepot. Add extra stock if necessary to cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook until chicken is thoroughly heated through, approximately 10 minutes. Do not boil.
- Combine rice and water in small saucepot. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce to a simmer. Cook 15 minutes. Set aside to steam 5 minutes. Do not remove the lid at any point.
- Combine soup and vinegar in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low.
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a medium sized sauce pan. Add peppers and onions. Saute on high for 1 minute, then reduce heat to medium. Cook approximately 5 minutes or until peppers are almost tender.
- Add garlic, crushed pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Saute 10-20 seconds until garlic is fragrant, not browned.
- Preheat the broiler on your oven.
- Strain shredded chicken and reserve stock.
- Add shredded chicken to pan with 1/2 C reserved chicken stock. Reduce until liquid has evaporated, about 1-2 minutes.
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour enough soup along the bottom just to cover.
- Lay out three burrito sized tortillas on a large work surface. Divy the rice amongst the three tortillas. Repeat with chicken mixture.
- Wrap each burrito and place snugly in the casserole dish. Spread soup all over the tortillas.
- Top with cheese. Place under broiler for approximately 1 minute.
- Variations; roasted bell peppers, spinach, brown rice, enchilada sauce, salsa verde, guacamole, shredded pork or beef, avocado, sofrito, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, salsa, jalapeno, poblano, shallots, white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, herbes de provence, Italian seasoning, hummus, black beans, pinto beans, parsley, cilantro, scallions, rice wine vinegar, basil, white wine, parmesan, mozzarella, swiss, goat cheese, cotija, queso fresco, bacon, chives, dried chile puree, fried egg,
- Hollandaise, aioli, crispy diced potatoes, pepperjack, cheddar, smoked paprika, white pepper, babaghanoush, tabouleh, champagne or sherry vinegar, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon, zucchini, sour cream, creme fraiche, heavy cream, bechamel, sage, oregano, lemon thyme, mushrooms, leeks, mint, lemon, eggplant, chives, white pepper, coriander, couscous, quinoa, carrots, peas, arugula
If you find this Cream of Chicken Burritos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.