Steps to Make Speedy Lemon Salmon fillet
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lemon Salmon fillet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Salmon fillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Salmon fillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon salmon fillet recipe. To make lemon salmon fillet you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Salmon fillet:
- Get 300 g skinless salmon
- Get 250 g honey tomatoes
- Prepare 300 g sliced peeled potatoes
- Take 1/2 lemon, sliced
- Provide 1/2 Zucchini, sliced
- Provide 2-3 cloves garlic
- Get 5-6 Tbsp olive oil
- Use Bake-18 mins
Instructions to make Lemon Salmon fillet:
- Preheat oven at 180C/350F.
- Thinly slice 300 g peeled potatoes and boil the potatoes slices for 8 mins.
- Drain the potatoes slices, cool and put aside.
- Grease a large dish and spread out the potatoes slices. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Season 300 g skinless salmon with salt and pepper on all the sides and place on the top of the potato slices.
- Dice 250 g honey tomatoes and spread the salmon around, along with half Zucchini slices. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle 4 tbsp olive oil on top.
- Thinly slice 2 or 3 garlic cloves and spread out on top of the salmon.
- Thinly slice half lemon and place on the salmon.
- Bake in an oven for 18 mins. Drizzle with olive oil again.
If you find this Lemon Salmon fillet recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.