Recipe of Homemade Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup recipe. To make vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Use 1 onion, chopped
- Get 4 cloves garlic, finely diced
- Take 2 cms fresh ginger, finely diced
- Get 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare 4 cups sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake)
- Get 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Use 2 zucchini, chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp dried parsely
- Prepare 1 tsp dried thyme
- Prepare 1.4 litres water
- Use 1 can coconut milk
- Provide 4 Tbsp coconut yogurt
- Get 1 bunch spinach, finely shredded (1 cup)
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Prepare to taste Coconut yogurt
Steps to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften.
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix.
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low.
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low.
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt.
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly.
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min)
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice.
If you find this Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.