Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons eggless and flourless recipe. You can have coconut macaroons eggless and flourless using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless:
- Use 1 cup dried fine Coconut shreds/dessicated Coconut
- Provide 3/4 cup thick Coconut milk
- Take 1/2 cup Sugar
- You need 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Provide As needed cut Cherries
Instructions to make Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless:
- Preheat the oven to 180° C. Grease the baking tray with coconut oil.
- Blend coconut milk, coconut oil & sugar to get the smooth mixture. Now combine it to fine coconut shreds or dessicated coconut. Mix it really well. Freeze it for 10 mins to remove excess water.
- It should be of a thick dropping consistency. Apply some oil & Scoop out the cookie mixture Or with hand roll out the small balls.
- Bake for 45 mins(25 mins if using dessicated coconut) in a preheated oven till golden brown from outside the macaroons will be soft and tender from inside.
- Store in the airtight container for a week. Enjoy!
If you find this Coconut Macaroons Eggless and Flourless recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.