Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Eggplant Parmesan Bake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggplant Parmesan Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant Parmesan Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Parmesan Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant parmesan bake recipe. You can have eggplant parmesan bake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant Parmesan Bake:
- Take 1 lb Eggplant
- You need 1 small Zucchini
- Get 1 small Yellow Squash
- Provide 1 large Red Pepper
- Take 1 large Red onion
- Get 1 cup Of Sliced Mushrooms
- Take 1/2 cup Of Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Use 2 tbsp Of Italian Seasoning
- You need 1 Red Pepper Flakes
- Use 1 Lemon pepper seasoning (optional) or Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 1 Parsley Flakes for Garnish
- Get 1 jar Of your choise of pasta sause
Instructions to make Eggplant Parmesan Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roughly chopp and Saute Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Red onion, Red pepper and Mushrooms till crisp tender (about 5-8 min). Remove from heat and season with 1 tblspoon of Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and lemon pepper or salt & pepper to taste.
- In a bowl mix together Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese. Slice Eggplant into 8 1in slices, lightly season and pan fry over medium heat with a little butter or olive oil (about 2 min on each side).
- In a 8x8 baking dish lay 4 slices of Eggplant to cover the bottom of the dish. Add Sauteed Veggie mixture over the Eggplant. Top with half Jar of pasta sauce (enough to cover Veggies) then top with 1/2 cup of cheese mixture. Next, lay the last 4 slices of Eggplant to cover the Veggie mixture. Top with remaining pasta sauce and cheese. Think of it as if you were layering lasagna.
- Bake till the Cheese is golden brown. Garnish with Parsley Flakes and Remaining Italian Seasoning. Let it sit for 10 min before serving
If you find this Eggplant Parmesan Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.