Recipe of Homemade Standard Sweet Potato Yokan
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Standard Sweet Potato Yokan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Standard Sweet Potato Yokan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to standard sweet potato yokan recipe. To cook standard sweet potato yokan you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Standard Sweet Potato Yokan:
- Get 1 net 300 grams Japanese sweet potato
- Use 1 1/2 grams Powdered kanten
- Use 180 ml Water
- Use 50 grams Sugar
Steps to make Standard Sweet Potato Yokan:
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 2 cm thick slices. Peel rather thickly and soak in water to get rid of the bitterness.
- Put Step 1 in a bowl and add enough water to cover. Boil until softened. You can also cook in a microwave.
- Once boiled, drain the moisture and mash while still hot.
- Put the powdered kanten, water, and sugar in a pot and bring to a boil. Add Step 3 and mix well. Knead over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a moistened container. Once cooled, put into the refrigerator to chill.
- When removing from the container, warm the container in a bit of lukewarm water to warm.
- Cut into your desired size and enjoy.
If you find this Standard Sweet Potato Yokan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.