Steps to Make Ultimate Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict breakfast bake recipe. To cook eggs benedict breakfast bake you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake:
- Provide 1 packages English muffins
- Provide 6 eggs
- Provide 1/4 cup milk
- You need salt and pepper
- Get 1 envelope hollandaise sauce from store if you like a lot I sugest buying 2
- Take 1 cup milk
- Provide 1/4 cup butter
- You need 1 packages cubed ham or ground sausage
- Use 1 onion diced
- Use 1 packages shredded cheese, I use cheddar or swiss but any will do
Steps to make Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350
- spray a 9x13 in pan with non stick spray
- In a small pot prepare holladaise sauce according to directions on packet.
- Whisk your eggs with 1/4 cup milk and add salt and pepper.
- Saute onions with meat or alone in a little butter and olive oil if using precooked ham.
- Scatter your meat and onions along bottom of pan.
- Pour eggs over top, add cheese and top off with hollandaise sauce. You don't have to add all the cheese or any, just as much as you like.
- Cook in oven for 50 - 60 min. Serve immediately over English muffins.
If you find this Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.