How to Make Quick Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork belly curry with rosemary recipe. You can cook pork belly curry with rosemary using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary:
- Provide 500 grams pork Belly
- Get 6 clove garlic
- Provide 2 small shallot
- You need 5 inches ginger
- Use 3 tbsp oil
- Take 200 ml water
- Provide 4 tbsp curry powder
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp light soy sauce
Steps to make Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary:
- With oil pan fry the pounded garlic, shallot and ginger with the pork Belly for 1 minute
- Then I sprinkle the curry powder and dry fry all ingredients then adding little water at the time till fragrant for about 1 minute
- Add in all the water and let it bring to a boil then simmer down for 40 minutes (adding little more water if it's thicken up too quickly)
- Season with salt and light soy sauce with optional add on a sprig of rosemary then simmer another few minutes then enjoy dinner with white rice
If you find this Pork Belly Curry With Rosemary recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.