Simple Way to Make Homemade Coconut macaroons
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. To cook coconut macaroons you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut macaroons:
- Get 100 gm Desiccated coconut
- Prepare 100gm Egg whites(3 large egg whites)
- Get 170 gm Sugar
- Use 2 drops Vanilla essence
- Get 1 pinch Salt
Steps to make Coconut macaroons:
- Take a bowl and pour egg whites and sugar in it
- Beat it for 5 to 6 minutes add in desiccated coconut and mix it for 2 minutes
- Cook this batter for 4 to 5 minutes at medium heat in a frying pan while mixing it
- Rest this mixture at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes
- Grease a baking tray with oil and flour
- Now Make a shape of macrons with the help of hands and bake it on a preheated oven for 40 minutes at 120°
If you find this Coconut macaroons recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.