Steps to Make Award-winning Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian olive chicken and peppered gnocchi recipe. To cook italian olive chicken and peppered gnocchi you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi:
- Provide boneless skinless chicken breast
- Use large egg
- Take Italian Bread Crumbs
- You need Potato Gnocchi
- Take Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Provide Fresh Chopped Garlic
- Provide Fresh Thyme
- Provide Fresh Basil chopped
- Take Large Red Onion
- Use Large Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes diced
- Prepare Diced Roma Tomatoes
- Provide Pitted Black Olives
- You need Cabernet or Dry Red Wine
- You need Cracked Black Pepper
- Take Coarse Ground Sea Salt
- You need Fresh Grated Asiago
Instructions to make Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi:
- For Sauce: - Dice onion and garlic. Coat bottom of a large stock pot with EVOO. On Medium High heat add onions, garlic, and wine. Cook 8-10 minutes until onions are translucent. Add diced tomatoes, chopped basil, thyme sprigs. Reduce heat to simmer. Halve olives and add to sauce. Allow to simmer for an hour on low heat. Salt to taste.
- For Chicken: - Preheat Oven to 375 degrees. - - In a bowl, wisk egg. Dip each chicken breast to coat with egg then coat with bread crumbs. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper. - - Grease baking sheet with EVOO, place chicken on sheet and bake for 45 minutes. (Depending on size of chicken breast) - - Once done remove from pan into a hot oiled skillet and cook for another 3-5 minutes each side. This adds a much needed crunch factor.
- For Gnocchi: - Prepare Gnocchi as directed on package. (Boiled normally). Transfer prepared Gnocchi to a hot oiled skillet. While frying Gnocchi add salt and pepper. Pepper to taste. Remove from heat when golden on one or both sides.
- Serve Chicken over top Peppered Gnocchi, top with Red Sauce. Sprinkle fresh asiago for the finishing touch. Pair with a mellow Chianti and enjoy!
If you find this Italian Olive Chicken and Peppered Gnocchi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.