Recipe of Quick Potato Broccoli Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato broccoli soup recipe. You can have potato broccoli soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- Provide 3 cups diced broccoli heads
- Use 3 carrots peeled and diced
- Prepare 6 medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces
- Take 1 small onion, chopped
- Provide 8 cups Chicken Broth
- Use 4 tablespoons butter
- Take 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- You need 3 1/2 cups milk
- Provide 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Use 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- Get 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
Steps to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined.
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup.
- Serve warm. Enjoy.
If you find this Potato Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.