Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Mike&#39;s French Onion &amp; Mushroom Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's french onion & mushroom soup recipe. To cook mike's french onion & mushroom soup you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup:
- Take ● For The Vegetables [all rough chopped]
- Use 1 (24 oz) Box Premium Baby Bellas [stems removed]
- You need 1 EX LG Vidalia Onion [you'll need its sweetness]
- Provide 1/2 LG Red Onion
- You need 1/3 Cup Green Onions
- Provide 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley Leaves [optional]
- Use 3 Whole Garlic Cloves
- Provide ● For The Broth [pre-mix before adding to veggies]
- Get 2 (32 oz) Boxes Swansons Broth
- Prepare 2 (1 oz) Packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- You need 1 tbsp Powdered Au Jus Mix [optional]
- Use 1/4 tsp Fresh Thyme
- Get 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Provide 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves
- Use 2 tbsp Salted Butter
- Get ● For The Options [as needed]
- Get Slices Gruyère [or swiss] Cheese
- Prepare Fresh Seasoned Crustiinis
- Use Fresh French Bread
Steps to make Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup:
- Rough chop all vegetables.
- Heat 2 cups broth and add all seasonings. Including butter. Whisk well.
- Add everything together and simmer for 30+ minutes covered on medium. Stir occasionally.
- Crustiinis and Gruyère Cheese pictured.
- Fresh crispy French bread pictured.
- Serve hot with melted Gruyère Cheese, [or swiss] crustiinis and fresh French bread. Enjoy and feel better!
If you find this Mike's French Onion & Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.