Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Indian style Rice Burger
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian style Rice Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian style Rice Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian style Rice Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style rice burger recipe. To make indian style rice burger you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian style Rice Burger:
- Prepare Left over Rice
- You need Minced Chicken
- Prepare Finely Chopped Onion
- You need Finely Chopped Ginger & Garlic cloves ( altogether)
- Take Soy sauce
- Get Tomato Ketchup
- Get Green Chilli Sauce
- Get Kewra water
- Use Salt
- Take Sugar
- Use Very small amount of Dhaniyapata
- Take Capsicum(small amount)
- Get Tomato
- You need Cheese ( square sheets)
- Prepare Butter
- You need Cornflour
Instructions to make Indian style Rice Burger:
- Pack the left over Rice into your desired thickness to make the Rice Buns. Brushing some soy sauce over it, pan fry until it is crispy enough and set aside
- Take the minced Chicken in a bowl and mix the chopped onions, ginger, garlic cloves, green chilli sauce, soy sauce, kewra water, tomato ketchup,dhaniya leaves, salt, sugar and cornflour with it. Now mix it very well to make a thick patty. Fry it in butter on a heated tawa.After it is cooked set aside
- Cut the capsicum and tomato for layering the burger. Place rice bun on serving plate. Place a Cheese sheet over it. Then some capsicum strips and over that place the chicken patty. Now add on some totamo slices. Place another cheese sheet over it. Now finally take the other Rice bun and brush some tomato ketchup on the lower side of the bun and finally place it over. Garnish your burger the way you want. Serve it snacking hot!
If you find this Indian style Rice Burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.