Recipe of Perfect Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japchae (stir-fried korean glass noodles) recipe. You can have japchae (stir-fried korean glass noodles) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles):
- Prepare 300 g sweet potato noodles
- Get Sweet soy sauce mixture
- Use 1/2 cup hot water
- You need 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- You need 1/4 cup sugar
- Get 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Get Vegetable
- Use 1 carrots, julienned
- Take 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Take 1 white onion, cut into thin strips
- Get 1 bundle baby spinach, blanched and seasoned with sesame oil
- You need 4-5 shiitake mushrooms (if using dried, soak for 30 minutes in water, drain, marinate in sauce sauce and sugar)
- Prepare Protein (if desired)
- Get Beef strips (preferably sirloin) marinated in bulgogi sauce
- You need Toppings and garnish
- You need Spring onions, finely choped
- Get 1/2 cups Toasted sesame seeds, about
Instructions to make Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles):
- For a springy and chewy noodle, soaked potato noodles in warm water for 20 minutes. Drain and cut into shorter pieces.
- Combine the sweet soy sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Quickly stir-fry each of the vegetables over high fire, one at a time. Do not cook throughly. We would like to retain the crunch of the carrots and the bell pepper.
- For the onion, sweat it for 20 seconds without browning.
- For the shiitake mushroom, saute for 2 minutes with the marinate.
- If using beef, sauce over high hear for 2-3 minutes with the marinate. Its ideal at medium-rare.
- To put together, heat 1 tbsp oil in pan over low heat and add the noodles. Stir-fry for 20 seconds then add the sweet soy sauce mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Add the vegetables and protein. Stir until evenly combined and the sauce have been fully absorbed. Turn off heat.
- Garnish generously with sesame seeds. Stir until well combined. Garnish with spring onion and a little sesame oil.
- TIP: I usually prepare an extra sweet soy sauce mixture just in case the noodles is still too chewy and need a little more liquid while cooking.
If you find this Japchae (Stir-fried Korean glass noodles) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.