How to Make Quick Sophie&#39;s easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe. To cook sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Get 2 cup vegetable stock
- Prepare 2 tsp garlic puree
- Provide 10 asparagus stalks
- Get 1/2 broccoli head
- Provide 1 chopped up carrot
- Prepare 1/2 drained can sweetcorn
- Use 100 grams quark or other low fat cream cheese
- You need 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (or grate your own).
Steps to make Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Turn your slow cooker onto low, and add the stock and garlic puree.
- Chop all your veggies and slow cook for around 6 hours.
- Blend your veggies up, and add your cream cheese. Blend again until smooth.
- Grate about 1/5 of a nutmeg (or about 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg) into your soup. I advise adding it gradually and testing until you are happy with the flavour.
- Serve and enjoy! For extra creaminess, add a swirl of creme fraiche or quark to the top when serving.
If you find this Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.