Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork belly and kimchi stir fry recipe. You can cook pork belly and kimchi stir fry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry:
- Prepare 200 g Pork belly (thin sliced)
- Get 200 g Kimchi
- Get 1/2 Onion (thin sliced)
- Provide 1 tablespoon Korean Chili Powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sesami Oil
- Take 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Use 1 tablespoon Sake or Dry White Wine
Instructions to make Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry:
- Marinate the pork belly and kimchi with 1 tablespoon and 1 chili powder about 30 minutes.
- Thinly Slice the onion.
- Heat oil in a medium high heat, stir fry marinated pork belly and kimchi for 3 minutes.
- Add the onion and spring onion and stir fry another 3-5minutes until onion is soften and browned.
- Sprinkle with small cut chive or spring onion and serve.
If you find this Pork Belly and Kimchi Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.