Recipe of Favorite Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate agar pudding and sauce (vla) recipe. You can cook chocolate agar pudding and sauce (vla) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla):
- You need 2 choc agar-agar swallow globe brand
- Prepare 1 litre milk
- Use 600 ml water
- Take 200 gr sugar
- Get 50 gr chocolate powder + hot water to make paste
- Take 4 egg yolks
- Take Sauce / Vla
- You need 500 ml milk
- You need 100 gr sugar
- Take 1.5 tbsp corn flour + water to dilute
- Use 1 egg yolk
- Get 1 tbsp rhum (if you like it strong)
Instructions to make Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla):
- In a pan, mix agar-agar, 900 ml milk, water and sugar. Boil in medium heat until it starts to bubble.
- Once it’s bubbling,l and the sugar is completely dissolved, add the chocolate paste while keep stirring.
- Last add into the pan the egg yolk that’s already mixed in 100 ml milk. Keep stirring.
- Pour into plastic mould. Cool it down and keep in the fridge, covered.
- To make the custard: in medium heat, boil milk and sugar until dissolved.
- While keep stirring, add the corn flour mix then the yolk mix with a bit of milk. Cook until little bubbles shows on the side of pan. Strain and cool in fridge, use cling wrap to touch the surface of the mix to avoid hard surface.
- When the sauce is cold, mix in rhum.
- To serve: cut a slice of agar-agar pudding and pour a bit of custard on it.
If you find this Chocolate Agar Pudding and sauce (Vla) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.