Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Pork Belly Ramen
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork Belly Ramen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Belly Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Belly Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork belly ramen recipe. To make pork belly ramen you need 30 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Belly Ramen:
- Get For the Broth
- Provide 2 Litres Mushroom Broth
- Use 1 1/2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- You need 1 Tbsp Mirin
- Provide 1/2 Tbsp Sake
- Provide 1 Tsp Fish Sauce
- Use 1/2 Tbsp Chili Oil
- Get 1 Dried Clementine Peel
- Take 1/2 Tbsp Whole Black Peppercorns
- Prepare 1 Stick Cinnamon
- You need 1 Whole Star Anise
- Take 1 Small Hand of Ginger Sliced
- Use 2 Whole Cloves of Garlic Crushed
- Get 1/2 Small Yellow Onion
- Prepare 1 Tsp Red Chili Flakes
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp Salt
- You need For the Pork Belly
- Prepare 4 Pieces Pork Belly Sliced Into 1 x 4 Inch Slices
- Take 1/4 Cup Dark Soy Sauce
- You need 1 Tsp Honey
- Provide 1 Tsp Dark Brown Sugar
- Provide 1 Tsp Smooth Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Get 1 Tsp Fresh Lime Zest
- Prepare 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Provide For the Soup
- Use Ramen Noodles (Ideally Fresh!)
- Prepare 2 Medium Boiled Eggs
- Get Bean Sprouts
- Take Chopped Green Onions
Instructions to make Pork Belly Ramen:
- Begin with preparing your pork belly. Combine the soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, peanut butter, lime juice, lime zest, and garlic powder in a bowl and whisk together until well combined. Add the pieces of pork belly to the marinade. Cover and let marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Once marinated, remove the pork belly from the marinade and place on a plate. Do NOT pat dry; leave the juices on them. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan on high heat until shimmering. Sear the pork belly pieces for about 30 seconds on each side making sure that all sides of it come in contact with the heat. Transfer to a baking tray.
- Put the pork belly in the oven and bake for about 1 1/2 hours until it is fall-apart tender. This can be checked by using a table knife; the table knife should be able to easily cut through the meat. If it begins to burn in the oven before it's ready, reduce the heat to 275.
- For the broth, begin by putting the cinnamon stick, star anise, black peppercorns, chili flakes, and cloves into a dry frying pan. On a high heat, toast the spices until slightly darkened and fragrant taking care to move them around the pan constantly to avoid burning. Dump into a large pot.
- In the same pan as the spices you just toasted, turn the heat down to medium and lube the pan with a small amount of oil and add the chopped onion, crushed garlic, ginger slices, and a pinch of salt. Sweat these off until just starting to turn translucent and then add to the large pot with the toasted spices.
- In the pot with the toasted spices, onion, ginger, and garlic, pour in all of the mushroom broth and add the Clementine Peel. Bring to a boil, then add fish sauce. Once the liquid reaches a rolling boil, immediately turn down to a simmer. This is VERY important as if you keep it boiling, you will lose a good bit of your liquid.
- Once on a simmer, add the soy sauce, Mirin, sake, and chili oil. Stir gently to incorporate the flavours and then allow to simmer for about 30 minutes. Taste check for flavour. If it is not salty enough, just add more salt. If it's too watery, extra soy sauce will help give it more depth. If there's too much soy sauce, some extra Mirin will help calm it down. If you want more spice, add more chili oil. Do not be shy with your flavours!
- When the broth has been simmering for about a half an hour and all of the flavours have been infused, pour the broth through a sieve into another pot waiting on the heat. There should be no more spices, garlic, or onion floating in the broth now. Allow to sit on low heat to keep it hot.
- Prepare your bowls for the soup. Each bowl should have a portion of ramen noodles, and the white ends of a sliced green onion. Save the green part for later.
- Ladle the broth into the bowl over the noodles until the noodles are just submerged. Allow to sit for a minute to cook the noodles. It doesn't take long.
- Once the noodles are cooked, add the garnishes. The finished pork belly can be sliced into bite-sized pieces and added to the top along with the egg half, bean sprouts, and the remainder of the green onion slices. Serve piping hot!
If you find this Pork Belly Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.