How to Prepare Award-winning Salty Pork Belly
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Salty Pork Belly recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salty Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salty Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salty pork belly recipe. You can have salty pork belly using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salty Pork Belly:
- Take 700 g pork belly (2 strips)
- Prepare Marinade
- Take 3 tbsp minced garlic
- You need 2 tsp coarse black pepper
- You need 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- Use 1/2 tsp five spices powder
- Use 2 tbsp rice wine
Instructions to make Salty Pork Belly:
- Mix all ingredients of marinade.
- Add marinade in the pork belly, massage the pork with seasoning, make sure all parts are covered. Remove pork and marinade in a ziplock bag. Refrigerate for 3~5 days.
- After 3 days. If you don't cook immediately, you can place it in freezer. There are few ways to cook the salty pork, You can roast or fry it. This time I steam the pork belly.
- Remove minced garlic from the pork. Place pork in a plate. Add plenty of water in a pan or pot. Bring to a boil. Cover and steam for 20 minutes over high-medium heat. Then let cool for 5 minutes, slice the pork into thin pieces.
- The way to eat this is dip with garlic sauce (mix minced garlic, sugar and vinegar), also can serve with sliced garlic leaves (leeks).
If you find this Salty Pork Belly recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.