Recipe of Award-winning Easy Speedy Mapo Tofu
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Speedy Mapo Tofu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Speedy Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Speedy Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy speedy mapo tofu recipe. You can cook easy speedy mapo tofu using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Speedy Mapo Tofu:
- Take Firm tofu
- Get Ground meat (pork or chicken)
- Use cm Japanese leek
- Provide dab of each Ginger, garlic
- Prepare Doubanjiang
- You need ☆Water
- Provide ☆Chicken stock granules
- Provide ☆Soy sauce
- Take ☆Sugar
- Use ☆Tianmianjiang paste (or substitute with miso paste)
- Provide katakuriko dissolved in 1 tablespoon water Katakuriko slurry
Instructions to make Easy Speedy Mapo Tofu:
- Microwave the tofu for 3 minutes, then drain. Mince the garlic, ginger, and leek. Mix the ☆ ingredients in and set aside.
- In an oiled, heated frying pan, fry the garlic, ginger, and leek until fragrant, then add the meat.
- Add the tianmiangjiang paste and continue to stir-fry. When combined, pour in the ☆ mixture.
- When heated through, add the tofu (cut into bite-sized pieces) and heat over medium for about 3 minutes.
- Add the katakuriko slurry, and stir.
- Once the katakuriko slurry has thickened, add a dash of sesame oil (optional, about 1 teaspoon) to give it a richer taste.
- Here, the tofu has been cut into smaller pieces to eat with rice (rice bowl style). This has become a popular meal in our home.
If you find this Easy Speedy Mapo Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.