Recipe of Award-winning Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tropical-spiced grilled chicken breast recipe. You can have tropical-spiced grilled chicken breast using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast:
- You need large boneless skinless chicken breasts, rinsed, and patted dry
- Use vegetable or olive oil
- You need garlic, minced
- Use For the rub:
- Take dark brown sugar
- Prepare salt
- Get black pepper
- Provide ground coriander
- Get dried thyme
- Prepare paprika
- Provide onion powder
- Use ground allspice
- Take ground cinnamon
- Get For the sauce:
- Use salted butter
- Use dark rum
- Prepare packed dark brown sugar
- Prepare can crush pineapple bits with juice
- Provide Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare red pepper flakes
- You need For the garnish:
- Prepare pineapple, peeled, cored, cut in 1” thick slices
- Get scallions (green onions), chopped for garnish
Steps to make Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast:
- Place chicken breasts on a platter with raised sides and cover the breasts with oil. Rub both sides with garlic. In a small bowl, mix the dry rub ingredients with a spoon. Dust both sides of the chicken breasts and gently rub the spices against the meat. Lightly cover the chicken with a towel and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan, add the butter, rum, brown sugar, can of pineapple bits (with juice), and Worcestershire sauce. Add a dash of red pepper flakes. Bring to a mild boil over medium-high heat and continue to stir and heat for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow this to cool and thicken for 30 minutes.
- Prepare outdoor grill. One side of the grill should be high, other side medium. Clean the grates with a wire brush and coat well with vegetable oil using a balled paper towel or aluminum foil.
- Adjust the high heat side down to “medium,” with the other grilling surface to “low.” Place the “thickest” part of the breast over the “medium” heat side of the grill on a 45˚ angle to the grate. [Facing 10 on a clock]
- Grill for 5 minutes (if more than 1” thick). Turn the chicken over and grill for another 4-5 minutes in the same direction or position.
- Turn the chicken over once again (this time facing 2 on a clock). Medium heat on the thicker side of the meat. This may require adjusting the flame on a gas grill or moving the grate around on a charcoal grill.
- Brush the sauce over the chicken breasts very thick and grill for 2 minutes. Turn the breasts over, keeping within the same direction and brush more sauce on top. Grill for another 2 minutes. Place the chicken on a serving platter and add more sauce. Set aside.
- Place the pineapple slices on the grill and cook on both sides for 4 minutes using the sauce. When done, place the slices on a small plate and move them to a cutting board. Slice up the rings into 1” pieces.
- Place the chicken breasts on individual plates, add the pineapple pieces, and top this with chopped scallions. Serve with your favorite rice mixture. [Pictured, black beans and rice]
If you find this Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.