Steps to Prepare Ultimate Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken quesadillas (mexican) recipe. To cook chicken quesadillas (mexican) you only need 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican):
- Take Base
- Provide 2 Chicken Breast
- Provide 8 Tortillas
- Get 1 lb Cheddar Cheese
- Get 1 Red Pepper
- Provide 1 Green Pepper
- Take Flavor
- Prepare Vegetable Oil
- Use Olive Oil
- Get Salt
- Use Pepper
- Take Taco Seasoning
- Take 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- Provide 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- You need 1 tsp Paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Use 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Get Pico
- Get 4 Tomatoes
- Use 1 White Onion
- Use 1/2 Bunch Cilantro
- Prepare 2 Jalapenos
- Take 1 Lime
- Provide 4 Garlic Cloves
- You need Sugar
- Provide Salt
- Provide Add Ins
- Use Sour Cream
- You need Hot Sauce
Steps to make Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican):
- Prep: Make Pico by dicing tomatoes and white onion, finely chopping jalapenos and cilantro and mincing the garlic. Combine and then add salt, sugar & lime juice to taste.
- Prep: Make taco seasoning by combining the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl and mixing till evenly blended together.
- Prep: Cut the Red and Green bell peppers into small squares and set aside. Shred the cheese and set aside.
- Prep: Dry, pound and trim the chicken breasts and then Dice into small squares. Put into a bowl and mix with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Prep: Put a baking sheet in the oven, lined with parchment paper & turn oven to 200°.
- Cook: Heat pan to Medium-High and add diced chicken to the pan, cool until the outside is cooked and then drain any water from the Pan. Add a bit of oil to the pan and then add in the taco seasoning & bell peppers. Cook until the chicken just starts to brown & then add the bell peppers. Cook to desired doneness, remove chicken & bell peppers and set aside.
- Cook: Cook each Quesadilla one at a time. Turn the temperature to Medium, Add vegetable oil to the pan, then a tortilla. Fill with cheese & chicken/bell pepper mix and then fold closed. Cook till crisp and then flip. Move to baking sheet after they are done and then start the next one.
- Cook: Repeat till all the Quesadillas are done and then turn off the oven. serve Immediately, with sour cream, hot sauce & pico.
If you find this Chicken Quesadillas (Mexican) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.