How to Prepare Perfect Pinto beans with pork over cornbread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe. You can have pinto beans with pork over cornbread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinto beans with pork over cornbread:
- Use 1 lb bag of Pinto beans made according to the package
- Use 2 lb pack of boneless cubed pork
- Take 1 large onion diced
- Use 3 carrots diced
- Get 4 garlic cloves minced
- Provide 1 Tbsp minced onion
- Prepare 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- You need 1 Tbsp celery salt
- Use 1/3 cup bacon bits. (Picture of the package is posted below)
- Provide 2 boxes Jiffy muffin mix made according to package
Instructions to make Pinto beans with pork over cornbread:
- In 3-4 cups of water boil pork, onion, garlic and carrots until all is tender.
- While that's boiling you can quick soak your beans according to package directions. Also make your cornbread according to package directions.
- After an hour of the pork mixture boiling and the beans soaking, you can add them all to the same pan and continue boiling. For another hour to an hour and a half. You can taste test and stop when you like. But during that time add the minced onion, garlic powder, celery salt and bacon bits.
- Crumble cornbread onto dish and cover with beans. Make sure to get some of the juice too. There's a lot of flavor in it.
If you find this Pinto beans with pork over cornbread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.