How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Dad&#39;s Peach Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dad's Peach Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dad's Peach Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dad's Peach Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dad's peach pie recipe. To cook dad's peach pie you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dad's Peach Pie:
- Get 2 (29 oz) cans of Del Monte sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- Provide 1/4 c brown sugar 2 cups sugar
- Get 1 tsp Nutmeg
- Take 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- Use 1 c water
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 stick unsalted melted butter
- Provide 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 small lemon
- Provide 1 egg
- Take 1/4 c corn starch
- Provide 1 box Pilsbury pie crust rolls (I thinks is the best)
Steps to make Dad's Peach Pie:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Drain peaches and set syrup aside for filling later.
- In a mixing bowl add peaches - - 1/4 a c of sugar - 1tbsp of cinnamon - 1 tsp of nutmeg - 1/2 tsp of salt - 1/4 c of brown sugar - 2-3 tsp of vanilla extract - 1/2 stick of melted butter. - - Mix well and set aside.
- Pie Filing - - 1 c of peach syrup - 1/2 c of sugar - 1/4 c of water - 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh - 1/2 tsp of salt - 1/4 c cornstarch - - Place ingrediants in saucepan over medium heat and stir constantly until the mixture comes to a full boil and thickens. (5 to 7 mins.) - - Remove from heat and pour into a bowl and let cool before adding peaches. - - Once cooled add the peaches.
- Prepare pie crust by placing one pie crust in the pie pan (note - lightly sprinkle flour to bottom of pie pan to prevent pie crust from sticking during baking)
- Add peach filing to pie pan and place second pie crust on top. Pinch pie dough together. Cut four slits in top crust to allow steam to vent while baking. - - For the professional look brush lightly with a egg wash. This will give the crust that store brought golden brown look when done.
- Place pie in oven and cook for 50-60 mins or until crust is golden brown.
If you find this Dad's Peach Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.