Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Broccoli and Ham Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli and Ham Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli and Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and ham soup recipe. You can have broccoli and ham soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli and Ham Soup:
- Get 14 ounces coconut milk
- Provide 12 ounces evaporated milk
- Use 1-1/2 cup diced smoked ham
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take 1 pound broccoli
- You need 1 cup chicken broth
- You need To taste salt
- Take 2/3 cup sour cream
- Prepare 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Broccoli and Ham Soup:
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes. Dice the ham and move to a pot turn on heat to render the fat. Shred the cheese.
- Chop the broccoli. When the ham is rendered add the broth. Add the broccoli to the ham and stir in.
- Add the milks. When it begins to simmer stir in the sharp cheddar cheese. When it's incorporated in well add the sour cream and stir in well.
- After it simmers for 4 minutes cover and remove from heat. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!
If you find this Broccoli and Ham Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.