Recipe of Quick Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tendon (tempura rice bowl) recipe. You can have tendon (tempura rice bowl) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl):
- Provide to 12 Shrimp
- Take Squid
- You need Eggplants (small)
- You need Bell peppers
- Provide Kabocha squash
- You need a. Dashi stock
- Get a. Soy sauce
- Get a. Sake
- Get a. Mirin
- Provide a. Sugar
- Use b. White flour
- Prepare b. Cold water
- Provide b. Beaten egg
- Use servings Plain cooked rice
Steps to make Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl):
- Take the digestive tracts out of the squid and shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. Cut the vegetables into easy to eat pieces.
- Combine the ingredients marked a. (dashi stock, soy sauce, sake, mirin, sugar) and simmer for about 5 minutes to reduce a bit.
- Put the ingredients marked b. (flour, water, beaten egg) in a bowl and mix together lightly to make the batter. Dip the vegetables, shrimp and squid in the batter and fry in oil.
- Dip the fried vegetables, shrimp and squid tempura in the tentsuyu sauce made in Step 2, mound on top of rice and pour over more sauce, and it's done.
If you find this Tendon (Tempura Rice Bowl) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.