Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Olive Oil Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Olive Oil Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olive Oil Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to olive oil bread recipe. To cook olive oil bread you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Olive Oil Bread:
- Prepare Bread
- Provide 2 cup self-rising flour
- Use 2 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Provide 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Use 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Get 2 tablespoons sugar
- Take 1/2 cup seltzer water
- Provide 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Prepare 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Use 2 large eggs
- Use Brushing
- Provide 1/4 cup melted butter
- Provide 1 tablespoon honey
- Provide Sprinkle on top
- Take As needed coarse kosher salt
Steps to make Olive Oil Bread:
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit. Mix the sugar, flours, salt, and pepper. Mix the milk and vinegar in a small bowl and let sit 3 minutes. Mix the eggs and olive oil.
- Add the milk to the eggs and mix well. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture. Now add the seltzer water to the bread mixture it will foam as it is added. Knead as minimal as possible.
- Cut the dough into 3 pieces of equal size. Roll into equal lengths like a rope. Mix the butter, and honey.
- Braid the 3 ropes tuck both ends underneath. Brush over the top of the bread. Sprinkle with kosher salt and bake 25-35 minutes. Let cool for a bit and serve.
- Fresh out the oven letting it cool down. My braid broke a bit. I hope you enjoy!!!!!
If you find this Olive Oil Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.