Recipe of Favorite Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Stuffed Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Stuffed Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Stuffed Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple stuffed pork chops recipe. To make apple stuffed pork chops you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Stuffed Pork Chops:
- Use Filling
- You need 4 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- Get 2 Shallots Chopped
- Prepare 2 Garlic cloves chopped
- Get 2 Celery stalks diced
- Use 2 green apples peeled and diced
- You need 1 Tbsp fresh thyme (to your liking)
- Get 1/4 cup butter
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Rice "bread" crumbs
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
- Use 2-3 cups shredded fresh gouda
- Take Breading
- Provide 1/2 gluten free flour mix
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
- Use Gravy
- Use 2 cups chicken stock
- Get 2 Small yellow onions cut in quarters
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Apple Stuffed Pork Chops:
- Heat avocado in large sautee pan that is oven safe. One large enough to hold all 6 pork chop fatties with some space between them. Sautee onions and celery about 4 min until onions are translucent. Add apples and sautee until soft. Add garlic and thyme then sautee for 1 more minute. Once soft; add butter, melt, then stir in bread crumbs. It should look like stuffing. Remove from heat then stir in gouda. Set stuffing aside
- Pork chops should be about 2 inches thick. Cut the chops almost the whole way in half. Pat the chops dry, salt and pepper. Evenly stuff the shit outta those pork chops with the filling. Dredge the pork chops in the flour, salt, and pepper mixture.
- Rinse out the pan then add 2 tbsp or more to pan, heat on medium high heat. Once hot, brown the stuffed, dredged pork chops on each side until golden brown. Remove the chops. I browned the chops three at a time.
- Deglaze the pan with 2 cups of chicken stock. Remove from heat. Add the two onions, quartered. Gently arrange those fatty, stuffed chops on top of the onions.
- Place the pan into the oven at 350. Cook until internal temp is 145. About 10-15 min until tender. Pull those babies out. Remove the chops and place on a cutting board to rest.
- Take all that onion gravy in the pan and puree until smooth. Make sure you scrap in any brown bits and pieces. Put your gravy back into the pan to reduce over low to medium heat until you like the consistency add salt and pepper to taste
- Pour that grave on top and serve with potatoes. You can bake the potatoes at 350 too just put em in for about 20 min before the chops.
If you find this Apple Stuffed Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.