Steps to Make Favorite Spare Ribs Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spare Ribs Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spare Ribs Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spare ribs curry recipe. To make spare ribs curry you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spare Ribs Curry:
- You need 250 grams Pork ribs
- Use 1 large Onion
- Get 1 tbsp Crushed Ginger
- Get 5 clove Garlic
- Provide 2 tsp Vinegar
- Get 3 tsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Crushed Cumin
- You need 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 2 tsp Red Chili powder
- Take 1 tsp Black pepper crushed
- Use 1 1/2 tsp Indian Meat Masala of any brand
- Take 1 medium Ghost pepper(optional)
- Use 1 dash Salt to taste
Instructions to make Spare Ribs Curry:
- Cut the ribs into bite size pieces wash it and throw it in a pressure cooker
- Chop the onion roughly and mix it with the meat, pour a little water and place the pressure cooker on medium flame.
- When the water begins to boil add the black pepper and the ginger paste, keep a pinch of ginger paste for later
- Keep stirring, now add the vinegar and the soy sauce
- Add the cumin powder and salt
- Crush the garlic in a mortar pastel, keep a little for later(just a pinch) and add the rest to the pressure cooker
- Now add the turmeric and the red chili powder
- Add the Ghost pepper (optional) and the Meat Masala
- Close the lid and pressure cook it for 10-12 whistles
- Remove the lid after 10 - 12 whistles and cook till the oil separates. Adjust the saltiness according to your taste.
- Garnish with the crushed ginger and garlic that we kept aside earlier
- Serve it with steamed rice. Enjoy
If you find this Spare Ribs Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.